Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weekend fun...

Gavyn was invited to a friends house for a birthday sleepover and then Mikah also was invited to a friends house, so Chris and I ended up with a date night! We went to eat at POPS (I was craving a Dublin Dr. Pepper which they have in bottles as well as fountian) and this was a pic I captured of the sunset outside the car window. So beautiful!

After dinner we rented "The Book of Eli" and watched that. Very good movie, has violence and cussing. But seriously a movie worth watching.
Chris and Gavyn snuggled up on the couch! She was worn out after her sleepover and painting (see pics below).

Mikah and Gavyn were bored and so I suggested that they paint, and oh boy did they paint! Gavyn stopped after 4 or so pictures (they are on the right of the pic), but Mikah kept going and going! He was painting anything and everything he could think of, toys from his room, a b-day card for his grandpa.
Here he is painting the alien from Toy Story! I think the boy has talent! :)

1 comment:

kdfaith18 said...

I just realized we have the same furniture...