Monday, July 12, 2010

Preparing for Lukas

We are slowly getting everything ready for the arrival of Lukas Samuel, only have 8 weeks left, so it's crunch time. I put the Bassinett together all by myself one night while Chris was working. I'm pretty proud and so thankful we saved the instructions! Next up is his crib.

We found this awesome bag at a store called Collected Thread located in the Plaza District, we love it so much that we decided that orange and gray are going to be the colors for his crib (that is if we can find fabric that we both agree on). My friend and co-worker Danna embroidered his name on it for us and we love the way it turned out.

I purchased the first of many re-usable diapers from Green Bambino. I'm so excited to try out cloth diapers! I am choosing them over disposables for cost as well as environmental reasons. The more I researched, the more it made sense for us to go with cloth diapers. And oh my word they are SO cute! Can't wait till Lukas is here and wearing them.

No comments: