Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Update on Baby Boy Branson

Baby Boy Branson's Profile

I'm 23 weeks today, but these pics are from the ultrasound when I was 18 weeks. I am feeling good, this baby is a mover and a shaker...his kicks are already hurting me! Oh and my siatic nerve is not being very nice to me, thanks to baby as well. But I am treasuring every minute and the kids are praying each night for the baby to come in Sept and that I would feel better. It's super cute! Baby boy still doesn't have a name, so any suggestions are welcome. We are having a hard time naming this kid for some reason. Hopefully by the time he is born he will have a name!


Baby Boy's foot!

I have lots to post about, just haven't made the time to do it. So I hope to start posting at least once a week starting this week! :) Sorry the pics aren't very good, they are pics of the ultrasound pics.

No comments: