Monday, March 1, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday was on February 26th and my wonderful husband surprised me with this:

Don't worry, we didn't pay an arm and a leg for it...it's a refurbished iPhone from AT&T for $50!!! The only added expense was the data plan. It's so much fun and I LOVE it! Still learning how to use it and I'm sure will be learning for a long time to come.



Keep It Local OK also had a Launch party on Friday (I totally pretended it was all for my b-day) and it was a great night, with free coffee from Cafe Evoke, free appetizers from Chef Ryan Parrot of Iguana Mexican Grill and beer from COOP ale works. I didn't partake of the beer of course, but I did enjoy the best Chai Tea Latte from Cafe Evoke and sampled all the yummy appetizers! I didn't get any pictures, but will post an interview that Chris and Bryce did for NewsOK along with another video that Mike Jones put together.

No comments: