Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Compassion Bloggers Trip: El Salvador



There is a Compassion Blogger trip to El Salvador this week. This is the best way for me to see how our monthly support is making a difference in the life of a precious child. I love looking at the pictures, watching the videos and reading all the tweets on twitter. I would LOVE to actually go on one of the blogger trips, but since I don't actually update very often and all of 5 or so people actually read this here blog I don't think it's going to happen any time soon! But who knows...maybe I'll submit my blog! :)

I have followed many of the previous trips (here are some of the bloggers: Anne Jackson, Heather Whittaker, Carlos Whittaker, Shannon) and I also follow Kelly as she is one of the bloggers on the El Salcador trip along with Heather.

Our family sponsers Claudel from Haiti, and I worked for Compassion when I lived in CO. So Compassion International is dear to my heart. My goal for our family is to sponser a child for every member. So guess what we are going to do as soon as we are out of debt? That's right, sponser more Compassion kids. One down, three to go! I love what Compassion does, they are true, they are real and they are releasing children from poverty in Jesus' name. Please consider sponsering a child(ren) if you aren't already! YOU can make a difference in the life of a child...check out Compassion International or click on the links above.

No comments: