Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rumble!!!

I was going to wait to share more pics (story about that is below), but my big sis is impatient...love you Jackie! :)

Meet Rumble...he is the newest member of the Branson family.

He is part Beagle, part Border Collie. Mikah named him Rumble after the OKC Thunder Mascot, Rumble the Bison! The photo was taken when he was 6 weeks old, he is now 8 1/2 weeks old. This is the only picture I have right now. We let Chris' dad borrow our camera as he is on a trip with the Singing Churchmen of Oklahoma to Armenia and Isreal for 2 weeks (very excited to hear all his stories and see pics when he comes home). When we get the camera back, I will make sure and take lots of pictures of Rumble to post his cuteness!!!

Mikah and Gavyn are enjoying him (well when he isn't jumping or nipping at them-we are working on that) and are learning how to take care of him. Gavyn is like a little mother, "Rumble, Rumble, be careful, Rumble" which is so cute in her little 3 year old voice.

He is almost housebroken...only a few accidents in the house, so that is a good thing. I have been going home during lunch to let him out (we have him in a kennel) and run around the yard with him. He has been waking up around 6 every morning, so I have been using that time to read my Bible and pray, which has been really good for me. Don't have/make much time for that most days.