Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Remembering

On the way to work this morning the song, "Praise You in this Storm" came on the radio and I just started crying. This was one of the songs that Trent Austin sang the weekend after I delivered Isaiah. I couldn't sing...I just sobbed and sobbed right there in church. I remember Chris lead me down to the front to take communion and pray with me. I knew that God was there but I just couldn't physically sing. I haven't heard the song since then and this morning for the first time I sang along while tears were streaming down my face. So glad the kids were in the backseat playing/talking with each other and didn't notice mommy crying. I feel like I am getting hit all day with little reminders of our little boy that is in heaven with Jesus, first I read this post by Angela Smith while at work and my eyes welled up, and then Marcy's song "House of Mourning" came on my itunes right after that. Feel like I've been hit by all sides today. All I want to do is go home, climb in bed and cry it all out but unfortunately life won't let me do that today. Maybe tomorrow...

Also if you aren't following the Compassion bloggers during their India trip, you are missing out on some wonderful, heart-touching and wrenching stories of what Compassion is doing to release children from poverty in Jesus' name. Love it!!!

1 comment:

The Fox Den said...

Can't wait to meet my little nephew! Love you...