Thursday, March 12, 2009

DisneyWorld

Here are some pics from our family vacation to DisneyWorld. My parents bought a vacation rental in late 2007, knowing that we wouldn't be using it until late 2008/early 2009 (we all definitely needed to save money for this trip). It turns out we went the last week in January. We drove with my parents from Dallas to Orlando (very long car ride, but the kids did GREAT). Jackie (my oldest sister) and Nate flew from Utah with all 5 of their kids (no, they are not mormon) and Fran and Ernesto flew in from Chicago. We had a great time with all the family together and my dad says in 5 years we will do it all again! Can't wait! Better start saving now!

Mikah outside the resort we stayed in, ready for his first visit to Disney World!
Gavyn's all ready too!

Most of the cousins: Abe and Gavyn didn't want to have their picture taken, but after looking at all the squinting going on, I now know why.


Mikah and Josiah, our kids talked about their cousins for weeks after we got home. I love it when they get to play together.



Mikah got to drive the car with Opa riding shotgun (I'm surprised Mikah isn't scarred for life - my dad is from the Bronx and my mom taught us how to drive)! :)
More pictures to come tomorrow - Characters galore!

No comments: