Friday, December 5, 2008

Early Christmas Gift

Today someone at work came in the door and handed me an envelope that had my name on it. I wasn't expecting anything and thought it was a bit strange, but nevertheless I opened it up. Inside was a Christmas card with 2 money orders included for a pretty big amount of money. What the ....? was my first response and then I demanded that the person handing me the envelope tell me who gave it to him and he said he wasn't supposed to say or describe them. So we have been AMAZINGLY blessed by someone and we are truly grateful. If this person happens to read this blog, know that we are touched and we cannot, I repeat cannot thank you enough! GOD IS GOOD!!! 

2 comments:

...Alison said...

Wow - how incredible! What an awesome Christmas story! If I ever learn the identity of the kind stranger I'll pass on your thanks! I hope it blesses you guys so much this year. We'll keep your kind stranger in our prayers!

Jean DeLisle said...

Praise our Provider, Jehovah-Jireh! And a big thanks to His messenger! Love, Mom