Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tomorrow...

is National Day of Remembrance (October 15th) for pregnancy and infant loss. This includes all babies who have died because of miscarriage, stillbirth, SIDS, or any other infant death.

Isaiah has been on my heart and mind so much lately as it gets closer and closer to when he was supposed to be due (Nov. 24). I know he is in heaven and Jesus is taking care of him, but to quote our four year old, Mikah, "But, I want to take care of Isaiah". I look forward to the day when I get to hold him in my arms again and kiss his sweet head.

Thanks to Angie over at Bring the Rain for posting about tomorrow. If you have lost a baby, I encourage you to check out her blog. It has helped me in so many ways.

2 comments:

The Fox Den said...

You are beautiful! I am looking forward to meeting my little nephew one day too. Love you.

Jean DeLisle said...

It is wonderful to watch God work in your life! You are precious to me and so is Isaiah! Love, Mom