Friday, October 24, 2008

New jobs for the Bransons...

Lisa's new job:

A receptionist job at LifeChurch.tv opened up about a month ago. I didn't think much of it at the time, but after a few weeks and a walk up the hill one day to the main building, I felt God saying to me, "Go for the job". So I did and I got it! I start on Monday and I'm really excited about it. I have been praying for some way to be able to spend more time with the Chris and the kids, clean, cook, and do all those fun things around the house! And with the receiptionist job I will be able to. I will be working Monday-Thursday 8-3, and Friday's 8-5, so the kids and I will get home around 3:30 instead of 5:30! Love it!!! I'm sad to leave this job and those on the Media Design team, but I will still get to see them so that is good!

Chris' new job:

Chris starts a new position within First Fidelity Bank on Nov. 3. His position will be one of the eOperations Representative in the Deposit Operations department at the Corporate office, which means he will be working with the ATM cards dealing with applications, issues, and I'm not really sure what else. He is ready to do something different and learn a new aspect of the banking business. He won't have to work any more Saturdays or wear the black pants, blue shirt and tie on a daily basis. Back to business casual for him, the only bad thing is he got rid of all his business casual attire when they went to the uniforms. Oh well - small price to pay for a bigger and better job!

Please pray for us as we transition into our new positions. And of course I will keep you updated!

3 comments:

The Osborne's said...

How exciting! May God bless you in your new positions! I'm sure you'll do great!

Jean DeLisle said...

Congrats again! I hope Chris likes his new job as much as you like yours Lisa. We always keep you in our prayers. Love, Mom

kdfaith18 said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear of the change...monotony can be difficult and I know you were struggling with it. I hope this is the change you guys were looking for!