Monday, September 29, 2008

Shaving of the legs...

I have been shaving my legs with conditioner for over 10 years. I never really liked shaving cream and a friend recommended using conditioner and I have used it ever since. But I ran out a month or so ago and I decided to give Shaving Cream another try. I picked out some yummy smelling stuff that said it would moisturize. Uhm, not so much....my legs feel dry after shaving and are dry throughout the day. So needless to say I will be going back to my trusted (I use the least expensive kind, mainly Suave) conditioner to shave my legs.

What do you use to shave those legs of yours?

5 comments:

...Alison said...

it's funny that you'd bring this up. I was just thinking the other day what a pain it is to put the shaving cream on and try to shave quickly. I've always cut myself. And it dries out my skin, too, so I'm with you on that. I recently discovered the razor/shave lotion combo - where it's built in and you don't need cream or conditioner. I can't remember the brand I'm using, but I love it. It's a little more expensive, but you cut out the cost of the shaving cream, so I am sure it evens out for the most part. And it is really moisturizing, no dry skin at all.

The Osborne's said...

I just use good ol' soap. My secret to my skin not drying out is that I don't shave probably as often as I should! Ha! :)

Bre said...

I use the Schick Intuition razor.....A-MAZING. They are kinda pricey, but definitely worth it! No soap, no shave cream and feels great. By far my fav! Stock up when they are on sale! I can't pay full price for them...it kills me, but you save money of shave cream and conditioner!

p.s. miss you! and my blog made me cry at the end too...i need some branson time!

Jean DeLisle said...

Good tip!

kdfaith18 said...

I am almost ashamed to say that I still use the good 'ol shaving gel-turns-cream. Maybe I'll have to give the conditioner a try...