Thursday, August 14, 2008

FFB Bowling Night

Chris works at First Fidelity Bank and every year they have a bowling night to raise money for United Way. I somehow was placed on his branches bowling team again for the 2nd year in a row! We had a good time (mainly because we were able to bowl with our friends Asia and Jeff). So here are some fun pictures of the night. They gave away door prizes throughout the night, so we were pretty excited when Chris won some gift certificates to Interurban. We are planning on going there tomorrow night for dinner, the kids will be spending the night with Grandma and Grandpa, woohoo we get a date night!!!


I am laughing hysterically because I won 10 votive candles - they just kept piling them on and I wasn't sure I was going to make it back to our lane without dropping them all! I thought it was stinkin funny!
Our friend Jeff won $25.00 cash - we were all very jealous of that prize!
This is Jeff's wife Asia - she works with Chris at his branch. She didn't win anything, but hey they had some stylish FFB tote bags for everyone to take, so I guess that's something!

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Congrats on the prizes... it definately makes it worth it :)

The Donely's... said...

Looks like you all had fun. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. It was fun to see the "Pirate Party." Very fun! It was great to see you at the reunion. I will look forward to seeing you at Fran's wedding (?) or the reunion Jackie and I are suppose to plan. I would say between the two, Fran's wedding is more probable.:)

The Osborne's said...

Looks like a good time. It was so good to see you at the reunion. It had been way too long!