Friday, January 18, 2008

It's late, I'm tired and yet there is so much to do...

The house needs to be cleaned, the laundry needs to be done, and I just want to go to bed. But hey, at least the sink is empty...only because Chris and I went on a double date to dinner and a movie with our good friends John and Breanne Blanchard. We went to Chipotle (PRAISE THE LORD, THEY FINALLY CAME TO OK) which of course was wonderful and then we went to see the movie Cloverfield. It was an interesting movie to watch...I didn't really care for it or how it ended...I will say that the camera work was pretty cool but after awhile it got annoying to watch. I thought it was funny that they had a disclaimer on the theater door stating that if you were prone to motion sickness then you might not want to see the movie. I'm all about JJ Abrams TV shows, well mainly LOST, but not so sure I'm a JJ Abrams movie fan. Anyway, it was a great night out with friends and, oh my goodness, so nice to be able to have a conversation without any kids interupting!!! Love the kids, but Chris and I were in desparate need of alone time. Again, PRAISE THE LORD his family lives here now!!! Have a great night and you know what I will be doing in the morning...that's right cleaning and laundry!

6 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Glad you had a night out! Nate and I are heading up to the Sundance Film Festival on Sunday... looking forward to dinner and a movie too :)

John Blanchard said...

We had a great time with you guys! We'll do Chipotle and a movie anytime.

breanne said...

thanks for going on a date with us! next time....it's Juno.

Jean DeLisle said...

Sounds like you had fun. It is always good to have some time together without the kids. Love, Mom

The Donely's... said...

good to hear that you are just like the rest of us. I right now am sitting with laudry staring at me and I don't care. Are you all coming the the reunion this summer?

The Branson Family said...

Depends on when it is...we will definitely try!