Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Resolutions...wonder if I will keep them this year...

Okay so here are my Resolutions for 2008...

1) Eat better, work out, and spend more time with God. I know it's in a weird order and more like three resolutions in one, but this is how it works best for me...I love sweets, so I need to let go of that love and eat more healthy. If I work out in the early morning (instead of sleeping) I will already be awake and will then have the time to read the bible, pray and just hang out with God before work and/or the kids wake up. So I need the working out part to get me to the more time with God part!

2) Spend more quality time with the family. Find fun, free things to do together, which will help with number three...

3) Continue working diligintely on getting out of debt...hopefully by the end of 2008 we will be able to call Dave Ramsey and scream at the top of our lungs..."WE ARE DEBT FREE!!!" Both Chris and I have part-time jobs on top of our full-time ones to help in this area!

So there you have it...please hold me accountable...I'm going to need it. :)

What's yours?

4 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Good ones! To find free stuff to do (at least is works here) if you goggle Things to do in __________ (your county or the ones near you). I have found it works much better than putting in the town. I rarely write resolutions... I should but starting on a leap year seems foolish and harder ;) Oh wait... I have one save for Disneyworld '09!!!! Yep... there it is and I'll see you there! :)

The Donely's... said...

Great new years resolutions. Are you coming to the reunion this summer.

Jean DeLisle said...

Good resolutions! Anything I can do to help, I would be happy to. Love you, Mom

Christi said...

Hey Branson's....did not know you had a blog until today!!

Hmmmm...resolutions- 1)eat healthier, 2)read more and 3) get my house in order and get rid of clutter:) Doing good on the eating part but it's only week 2!