Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Exciting News

As of Jan. 7th, 2008 I will move into my new position as the Administrative Assistant for the Experience Team.  I will be working with and for all the creatives (graphic designers and videos producers) that come up with the amazing art/videos for LifeChurch.tv.  I am really excited and a bit terrified...they will be counting on me to help make sure everything is running smoothly and deadlines are meet!!!  It will be a new challenge for me and I am looking forward to the way God is going to stretch me through all of this.  I will keep you posted how things are going once I start.  For those that were praying with me about my previous position going away and wanting a position in the same location, a big THANK YOU!!!!  

2 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Sweet! Looking forward to hearing more about what you are doing.

P.S. Still looking for a short-haired Mikah pic, yes I'm demanding.

P.S.S. Anytime you want to come to Utah between Dec. and March I'll take you skiing... I promise and I would love it:)

John Blanchard said...

YAY!!